OUR HISTORY

LCM started as a mission congregation, born from Zoar Lutheran Church (Perrysburg) due to crowded conditions. In 1958, LCM was planted on the east side of Perrysburg, where new home construction was underway. Later in 1999, a large addition was added to the existing facility which created more opportunities for community outreach and fellowship. The addition includes a regulation-sized basketball court, kitchen, Sunday school rooms, lobby and offices.

exterior2.jpg
LCM Early Days_9.jpeg
Early Days of LCM_7.jpeg